SurveyingCivil Engineering Survey Department exists since 1964 from the moment of Giprotyumenneftegaz foundation. Today Survey Complex comprises:
- two survey departments of central office (Tyumen);
- five field surveying crews (Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Purpe, Noyabrsk, Nyagan).
West Siberia oil and gas fields are area of the surveying division activity.
Field surveying crews are equipped with modern drilling rigs mounted on heavy- and light-duty off-road vehicles, four-wheel drive vehicles. To carry out works in regions difficult to access field crews have mobile wagons, mobile power plants, and satellite phones.
Transport division has more than 40 reliable, modern vehicles including four-wheel drive vehicles with cross-country capacity; tracked cross-country vehicles and snowmobiles.
To monitor engine use in the course of field survey all vehicles have GPS receivers with signals to the central dispatcher station.
Topographic-geodetic divisions are equipped with geodetic instruments produced by leading companies such as Trimble, Topcon, Nikon, Leica, Sokkia, Metrotech and others.
Field data are processed using advanced software such as MicroStation, TerraSurvey, Terra Modeler, CREDO-DAT, EngGeo. Survey materials are delivered to the customers using such products as Autocad and Mapinfo.
Office division staff is about 50 specialists. Physical and mechanical properties of thawed, seasonal thawed and permafrost soils are determined in a soil lab.
The lab is equipped with modern measuring and computing complex АСИС-6. It includes:
- compression unit;
- direct shear unit;
- uniaxial compression unit;
- ball stamp testing unit.
Frozen soils are tested in special freezers.
- developing geodetic control grids;
- routing for linear facilities (motor roads, pipelines, power transmission lines);
- developing and updating engineering-topographic plans, scale 1:500-1:5000;
- surveying underground lines;
- special geodetic and topographic works for construction and reconstruction of buildings and facilities;
- engineering-hydrographic works.
- Engineering and geological surveying;
- Engineering and geophysical surveying;
- Engineering and permafrost studies;
- Lab tests of ground and underground waters;
- Prognosis of future changes in engineering and geological conditions;
- Examination of soil foundations of existing buildings and facilities;
- Field survey and test of soils.
- Assessment of modern state of environment based on field survey of landscape, top soil, fauna and flora;
- Geo-environmental tests and assessment of pollution level for atmospheric air, soils, surface water bodies and underground waters;
- Survey and assessment of radiation situation including territory potential radon hazard;
- Lab chemical tests.
- Gathering, analysis and synthesis of territory hydrometeorological and cartographic data;
- Reconnaissance of water bodies within engineering survey area;
- Observation of water bodies hydrological regime;
- Studies of hazardous hydrometeorological processes and phenomena, ice regime;
- Studies of river bed and flood plain deformation regime;
- Studies of water balance for rivers, lakes, and water-logged territories;
- Studies of drain conditions in river basins and reaches;
- Studies of hydro-physic and ice-thermal conditions of water bodies and water streams;
- Features of hydro-chemical regime of rivers and lakes;
- Studies of water erosion processes, flow of suspended and transported deposits;
- Selection of main parameters for facilities and determination of hydrometeorological conditions for their operation;
- Surface water behavior examination and selection of options of line crossings with large water streams with complicated engineering and hydrological conditions.
- Desk studies of materials with determining design hydrological and meteorological features necessary for engineering facilities