Our conferenceSince 2001 Giprotyumenneftegaz hold an annual research and practice conference Information Technologies in Engineering..
Main objective of the conference is joint development of new information technologies that allow increasing efficiency and quality of engineering and survey works.
The Conference Information Technologies in Engineering allows solving the following tasks:
- stimulating the development of new issues
- searching unconventional solutions
- exchanging up-to-date experience and practices
- building communication between representatives of many companies in our industry
The conference program traditionally includes the most topical issues:
- engineering technologies for oil and gas gathering, processing and transporting
- developing Plot Plans
- engineering power supply systems for capital facilities
- developing architectural and civil solutions
- automating production processes
- introducing new products for automation of engineering motor roads and engineering survey
- engineering companies participating in providing for life cycle of the development facilities